SWS, another favorite band :)

by - February 22, 2013



Oh, here where we lie
Outstreched to wonder why we don't belong
You deserve much more, and I'll give until I'm all gone
Forever know your face 
And ever take your place here by my side,
Like a ghost into the night,
The poisoned apple to my bite,
I'll be the shadow at your door,
I'll be the moth into your light,
'Cause you deserve much more
Yeah, 'cause you deserve much more"

This lyrics once appeared in someone's status. I thought it was his own poem, but later I knew it is a song lyric entitled Let Love Bleed Red by Sleeping with Sirens (SWS). Since then, I started to love the band and their songs.

The vocalist, Kellin Quinn, is handsome. Yes he is. But that's not the reason why I love SWS. I didn't even know him and all the band's members before. I only heard the songs until one day I started to google it just to know their faces. Yeah,  they all are as cool as their songs. Just try to listen to them, and hope you will love them like I do :)

Here are their songs I recommend for you:
Let Love Bleed Red
All My Hearts
If You Can't Hang
Who Are You KnowJames Dean and Audrey Hepburn
Rogger Rabit
Don't You Ever Forget about Me

Well, there are still many cool songs from SWS that I can't mentioned. I suggest you to download them all x))

You May Also Like

0 comments